Please see the cautionary notes on our Bodyworks page before continuing.
Try this on a bed or the floor.
- Place a rolled-up towel under your left calf.
- Move your foot up toward your body.
- Keep your knee straight.
- Hold this position for six seconds.
- Then move foot slowly downward and hold for six seconds.
- Return to starting position and do six repetitions.
- Repeat the entire exercise with the other leg.
- Stand in front of a table.
- Place your hands on the table and raise yourself up on your toes.
- Remain on toes for six seconds.
- Then slowly return to standing position and rock back on heels.
- Hold position for six seconds.
- Repeat this six times.